As a tribute to Oswaldo Payá, I am starting my first blog post inspired by his democratic ideals and legacy. On July 22, 2020, I take great pride in joining Cubans, human rights defenders, freedom lovers, Christians, and goodwill human beings worldwide remembering the ideas and values of Oswaldo Payá Sardiñas, one of the founding members of the Human Rights Movement in Cuba, a Sakharov Prize laureate, a W. Averell Harriman Democracy Award recipient, a Peace Prize nominee and a hero in the peaceful struggle for democracy and justice in Cuba.
On the anniversary of his assassination, I invite you to read my tribute, "Oswaldo Payá: For the Right to Have Rights,"exploring why his ideas remain one of the strongest moral and democratic foundations for Cuba's future: Oswaldo Payá: For the Right to Have Rights
Michael Lima Cuadra



Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.